3.20.2009

Easter Pictures

Here are a few of our favorites of Jordyn's Easter pictures. I toyed around with the idea of doing some in B&W, but I enjoy the vibrant colors way too much.












Some have asked were I found a field of flowers to take pictures, so I'll share a little secret. I didn't. These pictures were all taken on an esplanade (neutral ground, median, whatever you want to call it). The one with the red flowers had a manhole in the middle so Jordyn stood/sat on that while we took pictures, the one with the bluebonnets, we just sat her in the middle of the flowers, and if you look closely at those, you'll see orange construction equipment and cars in the background. We just chose angles and crop as needed to try to hide the distractions.

5 comments:

  1. those are sooo very cute! love her little necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful girl. Beautiful flowers. Beautiful pictures! I miss those wild flowers so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors that you get in your pictures! What kind of camera do you have? Those pictures are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lexi,
    I use an Olympus Evolt 500 camera, but I also use Photoshop CS4 to help saturate the colors a bit more. I just got the photoshop so I'm still learning how to use it. I've had the camera for almost 3 years and I really enjoy using it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I can't believe how grown up Jordyn looks in these pics. She's so pretty. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete