Tonight, Jordyn's evening prayer went as follows:
Mommy: Dear,
Jordyn: Thank you Papa, thank you Mimi
Mommy: Thank you for Mommy
Jordyn: Thank you Dada, thank you (baby) boy, thank you (baby) girl, thank you blanket, thank you hat, that you towel, thank you pillow, thank you Eeyore, thank you Max
Mommy: Thank you for Jordyn
Jordyn: Thank you Jordy
Mommy: Thank you for Grandma
Jordyn: Thank you Granpapa
Mommy: Please bless Daddy to be safe at work
Jordyn: Thank you Dada
.....
Mommy: In the name of Jesus Christ
Jordyn: airplane
In all of her prayers, Jordyn is very thankful for her Dada, but tonight, she was very thankful for everything. As she prayed, I could see her big eyes scanning the bedroom to see what else she could pray for. I thought it was a very sweet prayer, and I hope that I too can remember to be so thankful in my prayers.
3.04.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





She's such a little cutie!
ReplyDeleteI seriously wish Jordyn and Shelby could get together. They love so many of the same things. We are definitely going to have to call you up when we go visit my sister in Beaumont.
ReplyDelete