5.10.2009

Get Fit is Finished!

Our fitness challenge actually finished the end of April, and they announced the winners on the 2nd of May. I'm just a little slow in posting our personal results. While we weren't the over all winners (one was a guy who lost 48 lbs and 9% body fat, and the other a girl who got 2800 pts). I lost 9 lbs and 1% body fat, and Erik lost 2 lbs and 1% body fat, and we both got enough points to get a prize. We each got $250 in QLS cash (money to be spent at the gym). So far, we've each bought ourselves a polar watch to help with our continued weight loss journey, and I'm planning on spending the rest of mine money at the spa (our gym has an awesome in-house spa). While I'm still not going to post the before pictures, here's a glimpse of what we look like now. . .

4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic! Keep up the great work you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look Great...I am way jealous...I am too lazy to do anything...keep up the good work...and again you look Great!!!

    ReplyDelete