5.09.2009

New Addition

There will be a new addition to our family in a few months, and it's a girl! (no mom, I'm not pregnant) I'm going to be getting a new sister (no, my mom is not pregnant either). My little brother is FINALLY getting married!
I met the unlucky victim lucky girl, Karen, when I went home over New Years. She's really sweet, but she'll have her hands full keeping Colt in line. The two lovebirds met on Southern Utah Universities (SUU) ballroom dance team. The rest of this post is dedicated to Karen. It's just a few snapshots of Colt, to help you see what you're getting yourself into.
I don't have many incriminating photos, so if you want more just talk to Toni or Heather, they'd LOVE to help you out! I'm SO glad you're joining our family! Congratulations to my favorite little brother and his future bride!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy! I love it! haha I know Colt is a handful, but I love him anyway. I don't know what I would do without him. I'm so excited to be joining your family and to be your sister! This post made my day so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute couple! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete