Here's a bit of randomness from the end of April. I love having a little girl with lots of hair, usually, we just pull the front back to keep it out of her eyes, and let her curls run wild, but occasionally, I'll try something a little different. The other day, I did a french braid that went around Jordyn's head, it turned out really cute, the only problem was that her hair is very fine, (and very curly) so it soon fell out. 


I've been making all of our bread for the past month or so, but I usually just use my mom's classic white bread recipe (which is delicious), this past week, I decided to try something a bit different and I made wheat bread, it turned out fantastic, and the first loaf lasted about 3 days!
Any one who knows Jordyn knows that she LOVES water, she loves to drink it, and she loves to play in it. Needless to say, she's enjoyed the rainy weather we've had lately, here's a few pictures. . .





We've been having crazy wet weather here too. It seems like it's been cloudy or raining non stop for the past week and a half. Peyton has been dying to go out and play in it like Jordyn- he sure loves water!
ReplyDeleteHer hair looks sweet all coiffed up!
And I am pretty skeptical of homemade wheat bread, so if you've found a good recipe, I might have to give it a try! I just won't tell Troy it's wheat bread until he's tried it. ;-0