6.07.2009
Budding Artist
We have a budding artist in our family. Jordyn has been so busy creating new master pieces that her art board is full.
We have Nursery pictures, color pictures,
sticker pictures,
and finger paint pictures.
We have so many pictures we don't know what to do with them all (the board has had several added to it since I took this picture). So here's my plan, we're going to have an action. Anyone willing to pay BIG MONEY for these beautiful works of art let me know and we'll arrange a deal. The money will be used to send our budding artist to art school (in about 20 yrs when she's old enough to go to college; oh and probably used for groceries, diapers, and whatever else I think the money should be used for). So who wants to start the bidding?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I Think I'm going to have to bid on some of these pictures! Where do I start? Love Grandma
ReplyDelete