6.28.2009

Finger Paints


For Father's Day, I had Jordyn draw pictures for her Daddy and her Grandpas. Since it was a special day, not just any pictures would do so I got some finger paints and set up our little artist out side to create her master pieces, and create she did. We ended up with 4 beautiful paintings (I guess she thought I needed one as well). In between all the picture painting, Jordyn decided that she needed a little more color in her life as well. Yes, she purposely painted herself, good thing it washes off with water! Here is our little artist admiring her finished paintings, and showing me what an artist's hands look like.

*just as a side note, I am just learning how to make storyboards in Photoshop so you might see a lot of them in the next few weeks, sorry if they get old, I need to practice!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing an awesome job with the photography! I think I have resolved to the fact that I am not, nor ever will be, a photographer.

    ReplyDelete