7.06.2010

18 week appointment

At 18 weeks we had an appointment with our high risk Dr. It was for our monthly measurement ultrasound. Everything looked good and both babies were estimated to be about 8oz. and they were still boys. (we've had a lot of people express their doubts since we found out at 12.5 wks). Baby b was still transverse (sideways) and Baby a was breech and their heads were together. Other than that nothing new or exciting is going on in the Zugner household (which is a good thing).
(Baby A)
(Baby B)

Erik's keeping busy at work and painting the house while J and I are enjoying a lazy summer filled with swimming, movies and just hanging out. We're looking forward to spending lots of time with Daddy over the next couple of months, he has several vacation days he has to burn so we're headed to Corpus Christi in a few weeks and then we get a couple of long weekends in August.

We had an uneventful 4th of July since Erik had to work. We did have a few friends over during the week for dessert and fireworks. J got scared from the noise and hid inside for most of the evening, she finally came back out, sat on my lap and fell asleep. Saturday and Sunday night I tried to get J to bed early, before the neighbors started lighting their fireworks, but that didn't work too well since they started around 6:30 (way before it was dark enough to actually seen anything :( ). So, we had a couple of really late nights since the popping of the fireworks scared her. There was one point on Saturday night that I went up to check on J and she was hiding under her covers to try to get away from the noise. Thankfully, that's all over with, and hopefully she can get back to her normal sleeping routine soon!

Until next time. . .

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm with Jordyn. I hate fireworks. Ironic since Jeremy's grandfather owns a fireworks distribution company, and I spent 4 summers telling customers how awesome they were. Glad things are going well. Hope you guys have a great time in Corpus Christi!

    ReplyDelete