Here's an alternative use for food storage and family bibles: floor weights.
8.15.2010
Random Photos (again)
Here's a few random (and very rare photos) that we've taken lately. If you haven't noticed, we have a very random family (especially J) so we have lots of random pictures that are good enough to share, but don't really need a post all to themselves. So enjoy!
This pretty (or should I say handsome?) girl asked me if I'd marry her. Aren't I so lucky?!
This is the only belly shot taken this pregnancy (and you probably wont get another one until right before delivery). It was taken at 24 wks + 2 days.
And last, but certainly not least, I'm FINALLY finished with baby quilt #2! (I did baby quilt #1 years ago, but when we discovered we were expecting twins I had to get another one done. The quilt tops are exactly the same and will be used at the crib quilts in our "Peter Rabbit" themed nursery).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Amy you look great! Be proud of the belly! I know it's weird, but I always start to miss my pregnant belly.
ReplyDeleteI have been hoping to see your cute pregnant belly and you look GREAT...I would not hide that at all...You look amazing...and love the staying cool pictures...such a cutie pie...
ReplyDelete