10.13.2008
Crafty
I'm usually not the "crafty" type, but lately it seems like I've been bitten by the "crafting bug." This past weekend, I finished Jordyn's "quiet book" for church,



I made her an apron for when she helps me in the kitchen,

along with a blanket for her babies,
and then I made 50 "green" ornaments (shredded construction paper with flower seeds inside) for a local charity,
and these Christmas crafts at enrichment.
Now I just have to finish Christmas presents (not going to post what I'm doing in case people are reading this blog).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





CUTE! I love the book! I passed by some the other day at JoAnn Fabrics and thought about how I need to make Shelby one- especially after the time she gave us yesterday during Sacrament meeting. I love that she wears her apron when she helps you, too. Everything is so cute!
ReplyDelete