In honor of Jordyn's 13th month, I thought that I would post a few of her favorite things...
Book: Touch and Feel Baby Animals
Animal Sounds: Cow (Moo) and Gorilla (AH AH)
Fruit: Strawberries followed closely by bananas
Snack: Goldfish Crackers
Toy: Babies and Books
Cereal: Quaker Oatmeal Squares
Food: Hot Dogs
Time of day: It's a toss up between when Daddy gets home and Bath time
Time of day: It's a toss up between when Daddy gets home and Bath time
Thing to Drink: Juice (anything in her cup is considered "juice")
Jordyn also really enjoys swimming, playing in her sand box, anything with Daddy, walking around in Mommy's shoes, and helping Mommy cook (she helped make raspberry/peach jam and pumpkin cheese cake for Daddy's birthday) and clean the house (she helps pick up her toys, empty the dishwasher, and sweep the floor)
Jordyn is growing into quite the social butterfly. Whenever we go anywhere, she has to say good-bye to anyone and everyone in sight. She also LOVES babies, and will walk up to any mom with a small child just to look at the "baby" (a lot of the time, the "baby" is bigger than she is!).
Jordyn keeps us on our toes and amazes us daily with all of the new things she is learning. She loves to talk and read her books. She's a smart little girl, and we can't wait to see what the future holds for her!





Shelby loves that Touch and Feel book too! I love that picture of Jordyn. She is such a good helper!
ReplyDeleteThat girl has the prettiest eyes ever! She is such a doll with that porcelain skin. How do they grow so fast? At times I look at Peyton and think that he's been a toddler forever and then I think that it's only been a little more than a year and a half that we brought him hom from the hospital an itty bitty little thing. I just need to remember that when he's teething
ReplyDelete:-)
Oh I miss you guys! She is growing up so fast! I want to come and see you guys soon! I Love You! :)
ReplyDelete