10.04.2008

Why I Love This Man





* He works hard so that I can stay home with Jordyn
* Helps with Laundry
* He's an AWESOME Daddy
* Does most of the yard work so I can stay in side and keep my allergies under control
* Loves the gospel
* Supports my expensive hobbies (cooking, quilting, and photography aren't cheap)
* He's a worthy priesthood holder
* Does ALL of the ironing
* Helps with the dishes
* He's my best friend


* Makes me laugh
* Grills the best steak -- so tender you can cut them with a fork
* Brag's about my cooking skills, even if it's leftover hamburger helper for lunch!
* Loves his family
* Lifts me up when I'm down


* Encourages me to go on when I want to quit
* Listens to me when I'm discouraged
* Shares my love of the outdoors
* Knows how to fix anything that's wrong with our vehicles
* He's my personal handy man -- He's installed several light fixtures and ceiling fans, painted rooms, and even fixed our fence after the storm

* He encourages me to go visit my family even if it means leaving him alone for two weeks
* He's very smart (finished his MS in Security Management in January and graduated with top honors)
* He will trim my hair or paint my nails if I asked him to
* I can talk to him about anything and everything, and have been known to talk to him for hours on end
* He's always willing to serve others
* He's as obsessed with having a clean house as I am
* He knows a ton about history and is sharing tidbits wherever we go
* Gives Jordyn her nightly bath and plays with her for hours when he gets home from work so that I can have a break
* He's always willing to give me a blessing when I need one
* He loves me

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY SWEETIE! JORDYN AND I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS

3 comments:

  1. Happy {Belated} Birthday Erik! You guys are super cute together. I love your wedding picture in that cluster. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was really sweet amy, happy birthday, i like the part about how he'll paint your toenails :) and support your expensive hobbies! good man! you guys are cute!

    ReplyDelete