
Well, after advice from a good friend, and a bit of discussion, Erik and I signed up for the Houston Rodeo Run. We're doing the 5k, so it's a shorter race, which is good because the race is Feb. 28th (3 weeks away). The training starts tomorrow (don't worry, we're not procrastinating, we've already worked out today). Wish us luck!





Yay! You'll get the running bug after this! Jeni and I always said to each other that it wasn't about time or how fast we did it- it was the distance we went and the fact that we made it across the finish line. It's great that you and Erik are doing it together- think how awesome it will be to accomplish it with him! Good luck you guys!
ReplyDeleteNo offense but i think your crazy but good luck
ReplyDeleteGood for you guys! I need to look to see what is coming up in our area and get back into it. Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you guys, It looks like you've lost 3.5 pounds in 2 weeks! That's amazing! Good luck on doing the 5 K run. I want to be your walking buddy, I'll set my goal for 3 miles aday also. I need the motivetion to keep exercising. Love you guys and all the pics of Jordyn are great!!
ReplyDeleteMom