*no children (or monsters) were awakened by the taking of these pictures. The extraction process however, was the cause of a bit of crying.
2.11.2009
Lost Child
Tonight, as I do every night, I went in to Jordyn's room to check on her, but tonight was different. As I walked into her room, I could see that Jordyn wasn't in her bed. After a quick look around, I could see that she wasn't lying else where on the floor. I was a bit stunned as to where she could have gone. She can't open doors yet, so I knew she wasn't in the closet, and she hadn't escaped her room (I also would have heard her if she'd escaped). Then, to my utter disbelief, I saw a pair of tiny feet sticking out from beneath her bed. I guess we can truly say that Jordyn has monster's under her bed! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh my goodness! I would have freaked out! (Especially after having watched a scary movie tonight- The Uninvited...it was awesome!). That little one is crazy!
ReplyDeleteDid she climb out all by herself?! That's crazy! I always have to laugh when I see pictures of all the places kids will fall asleep. Good thing you didn't panic! Did you leave her there or did you wake her up and put her back to bed? I think I would have been tempted to let her stay where she was since she was sleeping so well! :-)
ReplyDeleteJordyn sleeps in a toddler bed so it is easy for her to climb in and out of bed as she pleases. In fact, it's not uncommon for her to get out and play for a while after we've tucked her in. However, she is usually good at climbing back into bed to fall asleep. I guess this night she was just to tired to climb out from under the bed. I did move her. I figured if the flash of the camera didn't wake her, then nothing would. I also knew that if she woke up under the bed, she'd be very unhappy in the morning.
ReplyDelete