I know I've procrastinated a bit on posting about our Easter weekend, but I have a few good excuses, I really do. Our celebrations started Thursday and went through to Sunday, and during that time my laptop computer (the one with my picture editing programs and such on it) started to fall apart (literally, the keys were coming off the keyboard) and I've had no motivation to put my pictures on the "old" computer, but I've come to realize that I can't wait 6-8 weeks (yes, that is the estimated time to fix a broken keyboard) to update my blog, so here it is. Since Erik had to work the weekend, we decided to do our Easter celebrations on Thursday, we had colored eggs,
This year, the Easter Bunny did something a bit out of character at our house. Instead of his usual basket full of candy and candy filled eggs, he left Jordyn money in her eggs (don't worry she did get a small handful of candy and a chocolate bunny). I believe he did this because he'd heard about Jordyn's obsession with money lately (more on that later). So he filled her plastic eggs with some green stuff, and she made out with $10.00. 
To add to her enjoyment, Mimi (Erik's mom) gave her some more money for Easter. We hope you all had as enjoyable of an Easter as we did!





I completely forgot about dying eggs! It looks like Jordyn had a fun time with it. And how clever to put money in her Easter eggs!
ReplyDelete