4.06.2009

What We've Been Up To. . .

I know, I've been bad at posting lately, and honestly, I have no excuse. I've just been lazy. For those of you who are dieing to know what we've been up to lately, here's a recap. . .

We've been enjoying the warm weather in our new swimming pool,




Cheering on our favorite local team,




Watching General Conference in our jammies on our deck (while daddy "seasons" his new smoker),



and enjoying every moment that Daddy is home (we're going through a daddy only phase right now).



So what have you been up to lately?

2 comments:

  1. I really love what you guys have done with the deck, especially the area for the grill. I can't wait til we have our own house again so we can copy you!

    And the picture of Jordyn and Erik melted my heart. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto everything Aidan said! Your backyard is looking superb!

    ReplyDelete