4.17.2009

Jonny's Red Ball

I've been decluttering our house lately, and I ran across some children's stories I wrote in my high school creative writing class. While I don't want to keep odd papers laying around, I'd like to remember the stories so here's the first one.



Jonny's Red Ball
by Amy



Jonny lost his new bright red ball. He saw Sally playing with some toys and went to see what they were. Sally was playing with her old blue blocks. she had not seen Jonny's red ball. Together they went to look for Jonny's red ball. They saw Jimmy playing and went to see what he was playing with. Jimmy was playing with his yellow triangles. He had not seen Jonny's red ball. The three of them went to look for Jonny's red ball. They went over to Molly who was playing in the corner. Molly was playing with green boxes. She had not seen Jonny's red ball. Jonny's mom then came into the playroom. She was carrying something. It was Jonny's red ball. He was glad it was found, but he had also found other toys. He had found blue blocks, yellow triangles, and green boxes. He had also found friends to share his red ball with.

1 comment:

  1. How neat to be able to read them to Jordyn now! I am sure you had not even thought of that when writing these. She will get a kick out of hearing these and knowing Mommy wrote them!

    ReplyDelete