Today, I had someone ask me what I did; I had a strong desire to tell them that I was the zoo keeper.
*PS she put her jammies on all by herself, and yes, she has to have the bottoms pulled up so high that the shirt is really just for decoration.
Finding the JOY in what life throws our way.
"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
- Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
That is too funny!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the zoo keeper title. We are definitely going through the terrible two's in full force at this house- and if it's not "No! No! No!" I hear all day then it's me telling him not climb the walls and furniture {literally!}
I think he knows sometimes when he's pushed his limits too far because that's the time he gives me kisses or wants to sit on my lap. I just wish the sweet moments outweighed the mischievous! :-)
ha ha...very cute!
ReplyDelete