11.29.2008

Chrsitmas Crafts

I've had a few inquiries about my Christmas craftiness, so I decided to show you all what I've been doing in my spare time for the past few months. I made Dad Zugner this Americana rag quilt (don't worry, we gave it to him yesterday before he headed back to Maryland).
I've also been making ornaments for our Christmas tree. All of the ornaments I've used in previous years are breakable, and I have a strong feeling that our Christmas tree will get pulled over this year so I decided to make some Jordyn friendly ornaments.
I've strung bells, made bead candy canes, wreaths, and snowflakes. I've decorated pine cones, and am in the process of making paper strip ornaments. Needless to say, I've been keeping busy, but I'm almost done. A few more ornaments, and Mom Wilson's gift and then I can relax and enjoy the Holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment