1. Bake Rolls --- Finished
2. Laundry --- Almost Done (last batch is in the dryer)
3. Make Pies
- Pumpkin -- Cooling on rack now
- Pecan -- tomorrow
- Coconut Cream -- tomorrow
- Chocolate Cream -- tomorrow
- Apple -- Bought (I don't do fruit pies)
4. Vacuum -- Finished
5. Sweep/Mop Kitchen Floor -- (Swept twice so far today, sweep and mop again tomorrow)
6. Dad Zugner's Christmas Gift -- Finished
7. Mom & Dad Stratton's Christmas Gift -- Finished
8. Mom & Don's Christmas Gift -- 1/2 way
9. Erik's Christmas Gift -- Not even started
10. Jordyn's Christmas Gift -- Finished
11. Have time to enjoy the Holidays -- To do






I still can't get over that you made 4 pies and have a 5th on the side! You are super ambitious! And if they weren't Christmas presents, I would ask what you made for your family. Sounds like I could learn some crafts from you. When can you come visit me and teach me? ;-)
ReplyDeleteI wish that I could say that I was just super ambitious, but the fact of the matter is, Erik & I are hosting Thanksgiving dinner, and I'm the only one in the family who actually cooks, so I get to make EVERYTHING (turkey, pies, rolls, potatoes, etc.). Otherwise, I might have made one pie (a pumpkin for Erik).
ReplyDelete