11.02.2008

Teething

For the past few days (and nights) we have been going through the awful process of cutting molars. Jordyn has never done well with teething, but I'd take her getting the all 4 of the front one at a once over her getting molars. She's been waking up in the middle of the night screaming in pain. We give her Tylenol as well as put Orajel on her gums, but that seems to work for only a short while and then we're starting the process all over again. The top left molar broke through last night, so hopefully we'll all get some much needed sleep tonight, especially since Erik has his state test tomorrow morning. That means two 1yr molars down, and two to go. (then we get to start the process all over again with the next set of teeth, does the fun ever end?)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I feel your pain. Peyton still has his 2 year molars to go and then he's done. Those molars (and the canines) are the worst! Then I get to start all over again with this next baby. Peyton started getting teeth at three months so I'll have just gotten past all of Peyton's coming in just to start all over again. Growing teeth is a pain.

    ReplyDelete