11.18.2008

Spiritual Giant

We recently introduced Jordyn to the scriptures. We've been reading in the Book of Mormon

each night with her, and then saying prayers. We've also been saying prayers at every meal (we've always said prayers at dinner, but I have a hard time remember to say them at breakfast and lunch when it's just Jordyn and I). We've been working on having her fold her arms during the prayer, and sometimes she'll even bow her head. We also point out Jesus in the pictures in the hallways at church, Jordyn can now say "Jesus" and pick Him out on her own, in fact, she loves to look at the pictures of Jesus, and read the stories about Him. I was cleaning the office today and noticed that Jordyn was being awfully quiet. I went into her room and saw this...

Jordyn was looking at the pictures of Jesus in her scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment