My sweet little angel is driving me CRAZY!!! She's teething, and not feeling well, plus she hasn't slept all day so she's so cranky. We put her to bed a little while ago yet she's still crying. I'd have thought that she was so tired that she'd go to sleep quite easily, but alas it is not so. I guess she's too tired. I hate having church that starts at 10:30 (I know, and odd time, but that's what you get when 4 wards meet in the same building). 10:00 is usually nap time, but that's when we leave for church, and it is near impossible to get Jordyn to fall asleep during church. So, I was going to write more about our adventures at the Renaissance Festival, but I guess I should go and comfort my little one, and try to get her to sleep. Wish me luck!
11.16.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Awww! Good luck! I hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDelete