11.26.2008

Thankful

During this time of Thanksgiving, I want to give a special thanks to parents. Not just my parents, but Erik's parents as well. My Mom & Dad flew in for a visit this past week, and we greatly enjoyed having them here. We wish we could see them more often, but are grateful that we get to see them as much as we do (Jordyn & I have gone to Utah 3 times so far this year, and are planning on going again in Dec.) I am also grateful for Erik's parents. His dad is flying in from Maryland to spend Thanksgiving with us, and at this moment, his mom is watching my little monster so I can get things done, and take a bit of a break from her (Jordyn's separation issues and constant neediness over the past few weeks is starting to wear me down). So here's to you Mom & Dad Stratton, Dad Zugner, and Mom & Don Wilson.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU DO. WE LOVE YOU A TON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment