11.01.2008

Halloween Favorites


Halloween, as well as the month of October have come and gone. Were does the time go? I thought I'd post a few of our favorites from the month, and especially our favorites from our trick-or-treating adventures last night.

Favorite Loot: this depends on who you ask. Erik enjoyed the plastic bugs (good tools for scaring his mom and other unsuspecting victims)



whereas Jordyn really enjoys the satsumas and tangerines that we got from our dear friend Pat.



My favorite; watching Jordyn enjoy her night of trick-or-treating. She would grab one piece of candy put it in her bucket and then go back to grab another. When we made her move on to the next house (usually after two pieces of candy) she'd sit in her stroller and try to eat the candy she'd just been given (wrapper and all). She was all smiles and giggles while we were out. The few times she actually walked from house to house, it was more of a run (well waddle, she doesn't really run).





Favorite Foods: PUMPKIN (anything), we made pumpkin cheesecake,
pumpkin ice cream,
pumpkin soup, and pumpkin pie. YUM, YUM!
Hope that everyone had as an enjoyable Halloween as we did!

1 comment:

  1. No thanks on the bugs ;-) I love juicy satsumas! And I adore pumpkin pie, ice cream, cheesecake and I would probably enjoy pumpkin soup too! Jordyn makes the cutest giraffe ever. I'm glad she had a good time on Halloween night. My little monster- not so much :-0

    ReplyDelete