7.11.2011

30 Post Challenge Post 10

A story about a past relationship: To be honest I don't really have any past relationships (in the dating sense). I didn't date a whole lot in high school or college. Sure, I liked boys (and a lot of them) and I know of a couple that liked me - but most of them weren't guys I'd date anyway, except one. I liked this guy and a couple of months later he liked me (but neither of us knew it at the time). He ended up becoming one of my best friends throughout high school. I can still remember my excitement when he called me in Hawaii after we'd graduated to tell me that he'd decided to go on a mission. I went to his parents house on Christmas and got to talk to him. I hung out with him the night he got home from his mission and then I left for a family reunion to Nauvoo for a couple of weeks and haven't really talked to him since. I don't know what happened while I was gone but I still think about him often, we're friends on facebook and I read his family blog, but we don't really talk much. He now has a beautiful wife and 2 gorgeous little girls. He's got the most wonderful parents, the sweetest big sister and the goofiest little brother and I love them all.

A picture of your most treasured item: Well, I'm not going to post a picture of my most treasured item on here for security reasons, but I'll just say it's my wedding ring. I haven't been able to wear it for quite sometime due to the pregnancy with the twins (still have fat fingers, but we're getting there). The ring was Erik's Grandmother's ring and it's gorgeous, but not only that, but for what is symbolizes. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I'm married to my best friend, who treats me like a queen. He loves me, adores are children and takes great care of all of us. He works hard at his job and still finds the time to help me around the house and "play rough" with his little princess. WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment