1. All for Love - Bryan Adams
2. Meet Virginia - Train
3. 8 Seconds - Tracy Bird
4. Telephone - Lady Gaga (performed by the Glee cast)
5. Need you Now - Lady Antebellum
6. Burn - Usher
7. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
8. Underneath your Clothes - Shakira
9. I want it that Way - Backstreet Boys
10. Comin' to your City - Big & Rich
I've got quite the random mix. But it fits the music Erik and I like. If I had Erik's ipod, there might be some Metallica or Rap put in the mix.
a picture of someone that inspires you

This is my dear friend Brittney and her sweet family. This was taken at the airport as they got ready to send their Daddy off for his THIRD deployment (at least I think it's his third). My heart aches for her. I can relate with the stress of worrying about if a loved one is going to make it home or if you're going to get "the call", but at least, my hubby gets to come home each night and I can text/call him through out the day. I don't know if I could do it not knowing when or if I will hear from him again. Yet Brittney seems to do it. I'm sure it's not easy and that she has hard days, but I doubt she does much complaining (it's just not like her to complain much). Fortunately she gets LOTS of support from a very loving family. We LOVE you Brittney (and boys) and think/pray for you often.





Oh My goodness I have not been on in a while to check out everyones updated blogs and I am not tired so I thought I would get on the computer and look now you made me cry :) you are so dang sweet and so dang thoughtful and I sure love ya...you are always right there when I need a pick me up and I don't know how you always know just the right time but I sooooo appreciate it...words can not express how thankful I am to know you and your family and how thankful I am for you guys...sure love ya and thanks for EVERYTHING!!!!
ReplyDelete