I also tried my hand at sewing J a dress. It wasn't the best but it was wearable. Another hobby is photography. I haven't worked on this one in a while. It's hard to pull the camera out and snap good photos while trying to corral 2 crawlers so most pictures these days are taken with my phone. Here's one I took at my MIL's house.
The third is cooking/baking. I enjoy cooking but don't do it too often because it's usually just J and I eating at home and all she usually wants is cereal or a hot dog. I cook on the night's Erik's home and that's it. But I make up for it when we have people over (which happens at least once a month, we enjoy entertaining).A picture that makes you laugh:

This picture isn't all that funny when you look at it, but it the story behind it keeps us rolling. This particular picture was taken at J's gymnastics show week. All the kids in her class were supposed to run out and do a forward roll when their name was called. J was called last and instead of running she came out hopping like a bunny and hopped all the way to where the rest of her class was sitting. I didn't get any other pictures because I was laughing so hard (all the parents were laughing - wish I'd caught it on video). This girl has a mind of her own and keeps us on our toes.
This picture isn't all that funny when you look at it, but it the story behind it keeps us rolling. This particular picture was taken at J's gymnastics show week. All the kids in her class were supposed to run out and do a forward roll when their name was called. J was called last and instead of running she came out hopping like a bunny and hopped all the way to where the rest of her class was sitting. I didn't get any other pictures because I was laughing so hard (all the parents were laughing - wish I'd caught it on video). This girl has a mind of her own and keeps us on our toes.





No comments:
Post a Comment