I don't have a picture of this (it's not a concrete thing), but I dislike it when people are inconsiderate of others. This is kind of a touchy subject for me right now. We're in the process of selling our kitchen table and we've had 2 different people say they wanted it and then just never show up when they said they were going to. I understand if you change your mind or something comes up so you can't get it right now, but call, email, text, send smoke signals, what ever you need to do to let me know that you're not coming. This goes for companies too they always give you an estimated time that they'll be there and either they show up the last 5 min of that time frame or long afterwards. It amazes me that people think that since I'm home I have nothing better to do than to sit around and wait for them to show up.
and A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. I know in an earlier post I talked about having OCD issues with cleaning, and I do - well, I used to. I don't have the time (or energy) to keep my house spotless. I try to keep the main living areas clean but on most days that doesn't even happen. Needless to say, anything behind closed doors gets forgotten. Here is my room on a typical day. Clean clothes piled on the dresser because I didn't have time to put them away, but needed to get them off the floor before the boys unfolded them. Bed is made about 50% of the time, this particular day, J and I took a nap so it didn't get made. Erik's clothes are piled on the floor in front of his dresser (and it looks like they're migrating over to mine as well). The clothes that need to be hung in the closet tend to get piled on my hope chest and the decorative pillows are thrown in the mix as well.





No comments:
Post a Comment