7.13.2011

30 Post Challenge Post 12

Share a secret

I frequently get teary eyed when J says her prayers at night. It breaks my heart when she says, "Jesus, please give me a sister" knowing that there's no more babies for us, and no kid should have to pray that their Daddy "not get ran over or shot with by a gun".




and a picture of your favorite memory

This is a tough one. I have so many fond memories - my wedding day, the day each of my kids we're born, but those have all been written about before so I chose something different. Erik and I didn't get much of a honeymoon due to Hurricane Katrina (that's a blog post all on its own) so we went on a cruise for our 1 yr anniversary. It was AWESOME. We stopped at Montego Bay Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel Mexico. Grand Cayman was our favorite stop. Personally, some of the best days were the "sea days" I've never slept so much in my life - and I could definitely use a few days worth of sleep now. It was such a fun, relaxing vacation that I can't wait to do it again [we're thinking a Disney cruise with the kids next fall since Galveston will be a temporary port-of-call starting September 2012].

No comments:

Post a Comment